Search information pages
6. How does BioMed Central ensure article metrics are reliable?
BioMed Central monitors and filters article access data to remove 'suspicious' accesses that may distort access statistics.
- What are article metrics?
- Why do BioMed Central journals provide metrics at the article level?
- What article metrics do BioMed Central journals provide?
- How do BioMed Central journals use article metrics to help readers discover interesting articles?
- Do the article access counts include accesses on other websites and bibliographic databases?
- How does BioMed Central ensure article metrics are reliable?
- What plans does BioMed Central have to enhance its article metrics?
- Other useful links and tools relating to article metrics